Monday, March 25, 2013

Progressive GT-2995 Progressive Safety I-Can Opener




Progressive GT-2995 Progressive Safety I-Can Opener


Progressive GT-2995 Progressive Safety I-Can Opener


Our revolutionary ratchet design opens cans easily while reducing hand and wrist strain. Just secure the Safety I-Can Opener onto the can ratchet and release for fast clean opening with no sharp edges. The Safety I-Can Opener removes lids without dropping them into the can and the touchless system keeps hands off of the lid. Designed for right or left-handed users. Comfortable grip makes it effortless to use no matter how many cans need opening. Opens cans with minimal strain. Unique design leaves smooth edges around opening. Touchless system keeps lid from falling into ... Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: Progressive GT-2995 Progressive Safety I-Can Opener


0 comments:

Post a Comment